Skip navigation
4926 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 12:09 AM by egloskerry RSS
User 5 posts since
Nov 24, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 24, 2012 10:56 PM

Chosing a Military Career

Hi, I'm new to this discusion board so I'm not exactly sure on how it works.

I am soon to be swearing in to the military and I am still lost on which career will be best for me. I have taken the tests both on skills and interests, researched each job that showed would be in my interest and still can not decide on what I want to do. I want to be able to use the skills I learn being a soldier in civilian life if I chose not to go 20 and out, but I also have a desire for something with a little danger. I have a wife, a three year old son and another son on the way. My wife fears that I will go infantry or something of that sort. She stands beside me in my decision regardless of what it is but hopes with all she is that I won't do that. Is there anybody who could point me in the direction of a mos which would suite my desire for an addrenilne fillled job and still put my wifes worries to rest? Any info will help. I greatly appreciate it         

-Terrence Z.-

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points