Skip navigation
2641 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 12:17 AM by RCandelario RSS
achalette User 38 posts since
Jul 12, 2012
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 3, 2012 11:44 PM

Camp Casey, Korea.. Accompanied Tour.

Okay, so i know in the last post I had come to the conclusion that I wouldn't be able to accompany my solider in his tour. Well, today he got his official orders that stated he would be going to Camp Casey. I did some research on the Camp, and it gave me the option to submit for a sponsor. It also stated, that the service members could serve a 24 month accompnied tour or the restricted 12 month tour. I know the chances aren' that high for me to get to go, but we are willing to try everything and complete the process. Can anyone tell me what all I need for the process? I have some forms printed off from http://www.2id.korea.army.mil/soldiers/command-sponsorship but we don't know who has to fill them out? I need some help on getting the paperwork started.

• RCandelario ArmySoldier 4,628 posts since
    Jun 18, 2011
    1. Oct 3, 2012 11:49 PM (in response to achalette)

No clue. He needs to ask his Levy Section of the In/Out Processing Center at his post. They have all that information.

Jun 18, 2011
    3. Oct 4, 2012 12:02 AM (in response to achalette)

he needs to get on the f*ing ball NOW if he hopes to pull it off. Command Sponsored tours are VERY hard to come by. The preference goes to those who've been in awhile, like senior officers and NCOs.

That AKO thing...contact the Help Desk.

Jun 18, 2011
    5. Oct 4, 2012 12:17 AM (in response to achalette)

Can't be Command Sponsored until you're married. Can't get married until you have that license. What you CAN do is start filling out the paperwork that doesn't include marriage data. Sounds like yall are too late to apply for Command Sponsorship. Good luck, it CAN be done, but yall need to get off the excuses and execute.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points